Wednesday, January 25, 2023

I was shopping last week while waiting for the taxi, and a woman asked me, "is that your car?" somebody left the handbrake off, and then she went inside the shop. The car reverses backwards. I ran out to warn another driver before standing behind the vehicle, but my actions stopped the car.

Suddenly, five other men appeared then we all pushed it back. The car owner had left doors slightly open with keys in. We all thought it had been abandoned. It was an unexpected drama. I shouldn't have run or pushed anything, especially a car. An accident was avoided.

The lesson here is parking properly stops accidents.

The second lesson is reacting quickly stops accidents.

A little drama helped a rather dull, cold shopping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MARINA on the power of pop, tackling female shame and the politics behin...

This is very interesting and honest.